Skip to main content

No Darkness Suite

 

Piece 'No Darkness Suite' is similar to a fantastic nocturne, but it sounds light and positive. It's hard to find a video for such music, so I got a film that I shot in 2022 during the Kyiv blackout - I just went out into the street, which was in complete darkness, you don't see that often. 

For the first time in my practice, I used the Ukrainian national instrument with 64 strings - the bandura. Why bandura? Because I have it (my son is learning to play on it) and I've been eyeing it for a long time. 

 I hope you will not fall asleep and listen to the end. 

Дякую!

Thanks! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Electro Techno + Free Jazz + Analog Guitar

Keep things simple - I tell myself everytime I sit to improvise or produce a new impro track with my guitar. And never was happy. All periods and melodies too complicated for free imagination. At first, I don't like to think beforehand what I want to play and I don't like to keep my playing scheduled. No! I'm the free poet, - I tell to myself. How CAN I be programmed to play Saint Music? I used my Fall autumn photography I shot close to my house. It indeed really describes my feelings and mood - lyrical, nostalgic, Zenish and free. Download 24bit audio: https://tobto.bandcamp.com/track/yuri-pollchenko-191119-free-jazz-guitar YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1QJSuMZM8I

Free Improvisated Electro Techno Jazz

Oh, yes - that look like that music style can be named as the Free Improvisated Electro Techno Jazz . I love all aspects of it (basically free improvisation and elements of Modal Jazz). That creamy bluesy guitar vibe with Electro Techno pulse keeps me inspired. Src: https://youtu.be/yRke22hDc3w